Download your copy (PDF file) to help you pray for the people of North West Australia.
Plans to sell the school were confirmed on Saturday during the first day of a local synod meeting. Nine other unidentified church properties across the diocese have also been earmarked for sale to repay the debt…”
– Story from The Western Advocate. (Photo: Bishop Ian Palmer.)
In an unexpected move, Archbishop Driver, 65, advised parishioners at this morning’s services of his intention to step down as the spiritual leader of SA’s Anglican community in August…”
– Story at The Melbourne Anglican.
– Details of how you can help at SydneyAnglicans.net.
Earlier related story from SydneyAnglicans.net.
The address, focussing on John 12:24 and delivered by former Director of the UK Cornhill Training Course the Rev Christopher Ash, directed people to the pattern of Christ…”
– Story from SydneyAnglicans.net. Please be encouraged to pray for those who are now seeking to serve Christ in various spheres of ministry.
Here is a transcript of the introduction by the Dean of Sydney, Kanishka Raffel…”
– read it at SydneyAnglicans.net.
Listen here. 15 minutes.
Good Friday, 2016
A performance of Handel’s Messiah tonight at St Andrew’s Cathedral Sydney is to be dedicated to the people of Belgium…”
– From SydneyAnglicans.net.
Because the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, crucified, risen and reigning, is the only hope for men and women everywhere.
The diocese, which covers one-third of the area of NSW, is likely next month to approve the first sale of properties at a synod, or governing council, after losing a lengthy battle in which it argued it did not have the authority to sell property it held under trust structures…”
– Report from The Australian Financial Review.